Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Is It Time To Move On?



How many times have you relocated in your life? Once? Twice? Never?  I've moved to new places a few times in my life and have always loved the experience.

In the past I would pick a city, make a plan and move. Lately, however, I've found myself hesitant to move to a new state.

Today, however, I came across this article, which talks about the benefits of living in different locations in your lifetime. It reignited my desire to get out of my comfort zone, and move on. Even a change as simple as a new apartment helps to open your eyes and gives you a fresh start.

This article written by Lauren Martin, lists reasons why moving and gaining a new perspective is always a good idea.

If you are ready to take the plunge and make a move, here is some advice from moving.com to help make your transition a smooth one.

For the truly adventurous, peruse internationalmoving.com for tips on moving out of the country.




No comments:

Post a Comment