So here I am on my weight loss journey again. This time, however, instead of just being concerned about fitting into a cute pair of skinny jeans, I'm more concerned about my health.
When doctors tell me everything that is wrong with me, and how many pills they are going to want me to take, I realize how much I've taken my health for granted.
In my effort to get well, I began searching for ways that foods can help me to not only lose weight, but heal my body.
I watched great documentaries like "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and "Vegucated" which show the power of fruits and vegetables.
There is a ton of health information everywhere you look. I try to just stick with what is simple and natural.
Here are some of the other things I have come across this week:
- Eight Foods You Should Eat Everyday
- Because you can't accomplish any positive change with a negative mind, "How to Turn Your Negative Mind Into a Positive One"
- If you're just starting to workout, you may not realize that you are doing some moves the wrong way. "8 Exercises You're Probably Doing Wrong"
- Because all work and no fun makes for a boring life, "10 Cocktails With 150 Calories or Less."
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories
- Giving me something to aspire to, here are some fitness festivals happening next year.
- Yoga anyone? "Fat Melting Yoga Moves You Can Do at Home"