you must do many things to stay on track. You must recommit yourself to your goal, remember why you started your journey in the first place. Finding inspiration wherever you can, and reassessing your strategy are also very important. Here are some links to help you along the way:
- Once you know, you can make the necessary corrections :12 Habits Standing Between You and What You Want
- Because it is never too late to dance: Too Big For Ballet?
- What are you reading this summer? Here's a great list of books for new business owners.
- Acceptance, the key to overcoming your fears?
- You can lose weight over the summer. Top 10 Tips For Fat Flushing Your Summer.
- Too hot to workout? Think again. 6 Ways to Rock a Summer Workout.
- My favorite kind of story...52 Year Old Graduates From UCLA With Honors.