Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary Second Chance!


This blog turns 1- year- old today and I couldn't be more excited! A year goes by SO fast. I've learned a lot in this past year and have had a lot of ups and downs. Most importantly, I have grown and I hope that you all have grown with me!

My top 5 accomplishments over the past year:

  1. Graduated with a Master's degree
  2. Became a contributing writer for Fastweb 
  3. Became a contributing writer for Monster College
  4. Had an article published on Back2College.com
  5. I maintained this blog even when I wanted to give up
Top 5 lessons I've learned over the past year:
  1. Giving up is not an option
  2. Rejection won't kill me
  3. There is a lot of help and information available if I look for it
  4. I do not have to know everything before I can do anything
  5. I am braver than I thought
So how about you? What have you accomplished this year, and what have you learned? Please help me to celebrate this 1st anniversary of "Second Chance" by remembering, "It is never too late to be who you might have been."

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kizzy I'm so proud of you. I hope one of the next things you accomplish is writting your first novel. You're such a talented writter and I know your novel would be a best seller. One more thing to remember is your latter will be greater than your former. So expect greater accomplishments for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla that is so sweet thank you! I am currently working on writing that novel, and I'm hoping for great things.

    ReplyDelete