In an effort to help us all achieve our goals this year, I went searching for some advice.
Here are a few links I've come across:
- Prepare to Receive- We all have things that we would like to have happen in our lives, this article talks about preparing yourself to receive what you really want.
- No Weight Loss Resolutions- This article from Spark People talks about making resolutions that focus more on your health than a number on the scale.
- Get Organized- Plan to succeed with these great organizers, and tips.
- Lean in 2014- Follow one woman's quest to become lean and healthier in the new year.
- Money Saving Tips for 2014- Some ideas for things not to buy this year that may end up saving you a lot of money.
- 7 Financial Habits That Will Change Your Life- If you are looking to completely improve your financial future, check out this article.
- Resolutions You Should Really Make- 25 resolutions that will really improve your year.
- 2014 Playist- Some music to get you motivated.
- Create a Daily Contract- This is an interesting article about things you can do daily to create a better life.