Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Change is Possible

I am always on the look out for success stories, and motivational articles. I came across this success story on the Huffington Post website.

Joseph D. Airdo once weighed over 400 pounds and wore a 7XL shirt. Today he is 285 pounds lighter and says that he lost the weight solely from diet and exercise alone.

These are my favorite success stories, because they don't involve any gimmicks or expensive surgeries, just hard work. Joseph says of his success:

People are desperate for that magic bullet or pill, but there isn't any. People ask all the time about how I did it and how I eat now. I feel that it is harder to keep the weight off than it was to lose it. But they don't want to hear what I have to say about keeping it off. I am looked at and perceived by others in a completely different light since I have lost the weight. I get respect now instead of ridicule and laughter.

Continue reading Joseph's story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment