Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Unlimited


I had a majorly rough week recently. Right before the rough week began, I was visiting the local library and I picked up a copy of Jillian Michaels' book, "Unlimited".
If you've followed Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser you know that she is a no-nonsense type of person, and I felt like she would give me the push I needed to get myself back on track.

During the week that I spent crying my eyes out, Jillian was there with me. As I read her book it seemed as if the answers to everything I was distressed about were laid out for me.

In the book, Jillian teaches readers how to believe and take action in order to create an ideal life.  She stresses that it's not enough to only believe, but you must do the work as well.

As a result of reading her book, I took immediate action and was able to change a highly stressful situation for the better. I know that I came across her book that week for a reason!

If you know that you need to make some big changes in your life, check out Jillian's book "Unlimited".

No comments:

Post a Comment