Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Patience, Persistence, and Faith Quotes

I'm a big fan of quotes. Sometimes just a simple quote can give me something positive to focus on as I go through a tough time, or an extra boost when I need it to keep pushing toward my goals.

These quotes are all intended to remind us that faith can move mountains, patience is a virtue, and persistence does pay off. I hope they help you to stay the course in your journey.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-Frederick Douglass


The only job where you start at the top, is digging a hole.
- Anonymous


Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind.
- Bruce Lee


When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt


Never, never, never give up.
- Winston Churchill


A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting.
-Anonymous

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there" and it will move. Nothing will be impossible to you.
- Matthew 17:20



Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
- Carol Burnett


The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
- Lao Tse



No comments:

Post a Comment