Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Apologies and Gratitude





I've been away for a while. Not sure what happened, but somewhere along the way I got tired, frustrated, doubt-filled, lost...

I couldn't bring myself to write a single word for several weeks. Perhaps that break was a good thing. I'd previously written a post about getting out of a slump. So while I was in my own personal slump, I did many of the things on that list. I did a lot of reading, reflecting, and journaling.

The other day I confided to a friend that I didn't want to dream or plan anything anymore because I am tired of disappointment. Immediately after saying this, I came across a blog post over on For Harriet.

 Gratitude: The Secret to Achieving Your Dreams spoke to me in such a "right on time" way that I couldn't believe  it. It was just what I needed to hear in that moment.

If you're tired of feeling frustrated and disappointed, perhaps you are focused on the wrong things. Head over to For Harriet and check out the post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment