31. Yup. That's all we have. 31 days left to 2014. If you're anything like me perhaps you are wondering where the time went, or how we are past summer, and Thanksgiving already.
In any event, we have 31 days to work on the goals we came into 2014 with, or some we may have picked up along the way. Whether you have been successful at keeping a New Year's resolution or not, you still have before you 31 days to make something really great happen.
What can you do in the next 31 days that will put 2015 on notice that you are coming for it?
- Start walking
- Learn to cook new recipes
- Learn new computer software
- Register the name of your new business
- Work on writing a business plan
- Spend more time with your children
- Begin to meditate and/or pray
- Learn yoga
- Learn to crochet
- Clean out closets and storage areas
- Look for a new job
- Look for a new place to live
- Begin writing your book
- Take a trip
- Do daily affirmations
There are so many things you can do in the next 31 days to help you leave 2014 on a good note.
So what will you do?