Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This Time-Last Year


Where were you last year, at this time? What progress have you made since then? What setbacks have you encountered?

As the year gets closer to winding down, it's always a good idea to take stock of where you are in regards to your goals. There is still time left in this year to begin something new, to pick up the resolution you let go of in the second week of January, or finally say yes to something you have been avoiding.

Last year this time, I wrote a post about a piece of art that inspired me to break free of everything that had been holding me back. I'm happy to report that this year I have broken free, and continue to break free!

Last year, I also wrote about effective ways to cope with stress. We all face stress on a daily basis. Life can get especially stressful during the upcoming holiday season. It's a good idea to revisit this post to make sure you are dealing with your stress in a healthy way.

Can you share something about where you were in your life last year this time, in comparison to this year? What have you accomplished? What has changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment