Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

See You Next Year


So far this week I have thought that every day was Friday. Can you tell that I am excited about the upcoming 3-day weekend?
 
I hope that as this year draws to a close, that you are happy with your accomplishments. Have you recognized even your smallest victories? I know that there is always more that you may want to accomplish, but please do take some time to smell the roses.
 
Although we should do it every day, this time of year is great for showing gratitude. So hug a family member, or friend and tell them that you love them. Encourage someone. Smile more. Believe in yourself.
 
I will be back in the New Year with blog posts to continue to assist, and with any luck, inspire you on your journey to being who you were always meant to be.
 
If you feel so inclined, please let me know in the comment section what you have enjoyed about the blog this year, as well as what you would like to see in the New Year.
 
Until next time-- Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Kizzy!!!

    Tayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my second time reading your blog. I wish you would have told me to come check it out but either way I think it's great! I will be reading it after new years also. Enjoy your holiday.
    Shawna D. Your twin,

    ReplyDelete