Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Begin Again


There are a lot of things that I regret not doing in my life. Things didn't neccesarily turn out the way I planned. Are you able to relate to this? Lately I have been doing a lot of soul searching. Trying to figure out how I can make those dreams that have long been hidden deep inside of my heart come true. I have told myself again, and again... It is never too late.

Recently I came across this post, Setting the Tone New Beginnings from a series on new beginnings by Ian Lawton.  The post was everything that I needed to hear. In the post Lawton teaches readers how to set the right tone and intention for a new beginning. He also helps readers to believe that second chances are possible. He writes:

Second, third and seven hundredth chances are built into the nature of life. When you truly believe that, you can set about living on purpose and without regrets. You are not alive at this time in history with your unique blend of experience and skill by accident. You are not reading this article at this time in your life by accident. There are things that you still need to express and manifest in the world, and your next thoughts, words and actions will set the tone for the rest of your life and help to create the future for all.

Continue reading more of this great post here. Hopefully, you will be well on your way to a new beginning in your own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment